Has your organisation just begun the ELN selection process? Have you reached the pilot stage? Or, like many companies, are you still looking at ELN implementation as a vague plan for the future?
In this webinar from the Electronic Laboratory Notebooks Online Summit 2011, Michael Elliott, CEO of Atrium Research & Consulting, discusses:
- Defining an ELN in context
- Understanding the basic capabilities of ELNs
- Identifying ELNs – what do they look like, and what are the different variants?
- Explaining what an ELN does in a given workflow
- Surveying best practices for implementation