Welcome to EDKM USA Summit 2014!
After the success of last year's inaugural EDKM (ELNs, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management) Summit in the US, Pharma IQ is delighted to announce the second EDKM USA Summit to be held on June 17th - 18th 2014 in Boston, USA.
The world of lab data and informatics systems is evolving...
With increased regulatory pressures and data management issues, all laboratories aim to reach a common goal of creating an electronic lab environment that allows organisations to capture organisational knowledge and leverage it as intelligence.
Pharma IQ’s EDKM USA Summit has been carefully designed to help you achieve your objectives. With a programme led by our Advisory Board, this is the ONLY meeting in the United States that provides answers and real user case study experiences in laboratory informatics systems.
Why you can’t afford to miss EDKM USA SUMMIT 2014:
- Create an electronic laboratory environment with expert advice from Takeda, Pfizer and MedImmune
- Learn how to successfully integrate the functionality of current and new systems: Biogen and Novartis will show you how to integrate KM with your ELNs
- Explore the value of knowledge management: Eli Lilly to talk about ensuring knoledge management in ELNs is maintained and used effectively
- Implement big data techniques from data collection to data analysis: hear from Hershey's and Roche on data analysis techniques used
- Learn how to ensure a return on investment on your lab informatics systems
- Meet and network with leading professional experts in the industry
Interested in attending? Take a look at the latest agenda, check out our best rates for you and your team here or go straight ahead and book your place today.
Want to sponsor? Email us at email@example.com
If you have an interest in becoming one of our strategic EDKM USA Summit event partners please contact Mico do Tanque on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This infographic shows a summary of the findings from a survey conducted by Pharma IQ in association with ELNs, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management Summit. View it here.